Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 9: 12 Days of Google - "Google Classroom"



I know I have a lot of “favorites” but I am serious this time when I say Google Classroom is my all time favorite Google tool.  I mean it is a free learning management system that all of our students have access to.  It is a great way to go paperless.  Your students would rather complete an assignment on a computer than on paper.  Here are some assignment ideas for Google Classroom:

  1. Sort your spelling words (template)
  2. Editing Sentences
  3. Watch a Video (YouTube, BrainPop, United Streaming) on a topic and answer questions on a Google Doc
  4. Formative Assessment (exit ticket, 5 question Google Form)
  5. Slideshow - students can show what they know through a presentation

If you have been using Google Classroom and grading assignments and giving feedback, you will be glad to know that you can export all of your grades!!  Here is the blog post with more details.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...