Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 10: 12 Days of Google - "Slides"



Google Slides is Google's version of PowerPoint.  I have started using Google Slides for a few reasons. One reason is that it is naturally collaborative. If you make a slideshow in PowerPoint and email it to your team you now have 5+ copies of that Power Point.  If you make it in Google Slides and share it with your team one slideshow exists and everyone can edit it or just view it, whatever you prefer. The biggest benefit, however, is creating resources that you can easily share with students via Google Classroom. Google Slides is simple, which in turn yields cleaner presentations.  

My all time favorite option that I like about Google Slides is the ability to publish announcements and pictures to a Google Site in just a few clicks.  Then you can just edit the slideshow and the changes are automatically reflected on your web page.  

I have an example on my webpage.  Let me know if you would like to learn how to do this for your web page!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...