Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Simple Booklet

I am sharing some tools with new teachers and mentors later today and I decided to pull together my ideas using simplebooklet.com. Here is the one I created using a free account (there is a $10 fee for an education account which includes 30 student accounts); two of my six pages are ads so I am not sure I would use this site again without upgrading as I expected more of a logo stamped somewhere and not for my newsletter to be made 33% longer. This site is not as flashy as glogster.edu but the cost to have some teacher control over student creations is far less.

Check out my product here or below, where I share some details about Google, searching for images, creating a custom search engine, and more:

simplebooklet.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...