Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Teachers, Meet Graphite



For years I have used the Common Sense Media website to read up on a movie before our family would see one in the theater or even at the local PTA Movie Night. Their reviews are informative and most important...dependable. When I learned recently that Common Sense Media was unveiling Graphite, a free service to help teachers and parents find the best apps, games, websites, and digital curricula rated for learning, I knew it would be a great resource to share with my colleagues. Finding resources for lessons can be overwhelming and cause me to waste lots of time looking for 'just the right resource'. Whether or not this happens to you too, I think you will find Graphite to be a super-helpful tool in your future. Go ahead and try it out. Curious how Graphite rates and reviews their resources? Look HERE for a concise explanation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...