Thursday, February 14, 2013

BAM! radio

Time to get this blog revived!

Just a quick share today. I came across a link to a short audio clip talking about the value of developing a Personal Learning Network. The clip was only a few minutes in length but it was packed with valuable ideas from other educators. Even better, I could listen to it while I completed other tasks - I love to multitask! I soon discovered that this particular clip was just one of many available on Bam! Radio. This site is billed as "The Voice of the Education Community" and it really is... there are podcasts specifically for everyone involved in the education of today's youth, not just teacher ~ there is a channel for parents, a channel for school nurses, a channel for principals, etc.

Go check it out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...