Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jackpot!




I love finding “Jackpot” resources online and boy do I have some Jackpots for you! Starting backwards on lessons always helps me to be sure I know my assessments are going tell me whether or not my students “got it”. The first two sites are Google and Web 2.0 tools according to the Digital Blooms Taxonomy.



Once I know what it is my students need to do,
Create
Evaluate
Analyze
Apply
Understand
Remember
I can see what the best web tool or Google app/tool would be for the job!
Need a little help developing learning objectives, questions to challenge your students, and create assignments? Use this site by Jen Farr, Bloom's Revised Cognitive Domain website, to improve your instructional practice.
Jackpot #1
Bloomin' Google: Google Apps & Tools to support Bloom's Revised Taxonomy from Kathy Schrock

Jackpot #2
Web 2.0 Tools organized by Digital Blooms Taxonomy from University of Southern Indiana



Jackpot #3
Need an assessment? Try one of these rubrics from Educational Origami.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...